For over 30 years Consultatio Real Estate has successfully developed innovative high category real estate projects in prime locations under the direction of its founder, president and senior partner, Eduardo F. Costantini.
Consultatio Real Estate actively leads and participates in four markets of Argentina and abroad:
- CiudadesPueblo (Nordelta and Puertos)
- High End Residential Towers (Oceana Key Biscayne, Oceana Bal Harbour, Grand Bourg, Torre Oro y Quartier Ocampo)
- Hire and Purchase of Office Buildings AAA (Alem Plaza and Catalinas Plaza and Catalinas Norte)
- Tourist Complexes (Las Garzas)
To further consolidate its growth and increase regional and international diversification, in May 2008 Consultatio Real Estate went public and since that date its shares are traded on the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange under the symbol CTIO.
Consultatio Real Estate is led by Eduardo F. Costantini, supported by a strong and dedicated professional team which implements the Company’s real estate projects.
- Acquisition of two lots auctioned by the National Government. The first, located in Catalinas II district, will be used to develop a AAA Corporate Office Tower, while the second is located in Avenida Huergo, adjacent to Puerto Madero and Avenida Paseo Colón.
- Acquisition of lot in Puerto Madero neighborhood, City of Buenos Aires, facing the main channel to develop Oceana Puerto Madero a prime residential project.
- Acquisition of macrolot facing the central lake in Nordelta, our master-planned community, to develop Oceana Nordelta.
- End of construction and delivery of Oceana Bal Harbour.
- End of construction and delivery of Catalinas Norte.
- Opening of Laguna Garzón Bridge, which connects Rocha and Maldonado districts in Uruguay. Consultatio funded 80% of the total cost.
- Completion of construction work and hand-over of housing units in Oceana Key Biscayne.
- Start-up of construction work and commercial launch of Oceana key Byscaine
- Start-up of construction work and commercial launch of Catalinas Norte office tower.
- Sale of 23 floors (34.00m2) at Catalinas Norte to BBVA Francés for the installing of its corporate building: “BBVA Tower”.
- Commencement and commercial launching of Oceana Key Biscayne.
- Purchase of 2.2 hectares with 400 meters of beachfront property in Bal Harbour for the development of its second luxury residential project in the United States.
- Purchase of the last plot of land available in the Catalinas region to build an AAA office tower.
- Commercial launch of Puertos, the second Consultatio CiudadPueblo Real Estate, located in Escobar at km 44. 1300 plots were sold in the first six months.
- Purchase of 4.5 hectares with 150 meters of beachfront property in Key Biscayne, the county with the highest per capita income in the United States, for the development of a complex of high-end homes, Oceana.
- Commercial launch of the Las Garzas, which already has the Beach Club, restaurant, beach service, spa, kids club and tennis courts in operation and the first houses built.
- Issue of new shares. Listing on the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange under the symbol CTIO.
- Acquisition of 240has of land with 1.800mts on the Rocha beachfront in Uruguay to develop an exclusive tourist residential complex, Las Garzas.
- Acquisition of 1.400has in Escobar, 44km from the Capital city, to develop its second city-ville, Puertos.
- Purchase of Torre Oro. Consultatio Real Estate purchased at auction a tower with 40% of its construction completed and finished it.
- Completion of Grand Bourg, an upscale building, French-modern style, located on a prime plot in Palermo Chico. First building in Argentina that has internet service in all apartments. All apartments were sold in 15 days.
- Completion of Quartier Ocampo (26 floors, 4 apartments per floor). Located in Palermo Chico, 50mts from Av. del Libertador, it was one of the first apartment buildings in Argentina offering a variety of first class amenities.
- Nordelta’ commercial launch. 1.700has in Tigre, 30km from the Capital city. 3,500 people already live there in 2,800 finished houses and 4,000 apartments. There are also 5 schools, two medical centers, a shopping mall with over 100 stores, 5 movie theaters, 5-star Wyndham Hotel, 4 banks, 20 restaurants, an 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, exit to Luján river and a 180has central lake.
- Completion of the work of Alem Plaza office building (31 floors, gross 25,800m2). Built with smart technology systems and next generation services. Located in one of the fastest growing and most desirable shopping areas near the center of Buenos Aires, with a view of Puerto Madero.
Association with Supercemento Dyopsa S.A. for the development of CiudadPueblo Nordelta.
- Completion of the work of the AAA office building Catalinas Plaza (25 stories, gross 19,600m2). Built with smart technology systems and next generation services. Located in one of the fastest growing and most desirable shopping areas near the center of Buenos Aires, with a view of Puerto Madero.